Saturday, April 22, 2017

New Home

Howdy everyone! I'm so sorry to have been absent for so long after promising to be around more. But, I have been very busy on a new project. Well, not new exactly it's something I'm super excited about. I have happy news to share. Pretty In Crochet is moving to a  new home, prettyincrochet.com I started this blog with the hope of having sharing my passion for this craft with everyone, and as time has gone on I realized that I wanted this site to be entirely my own. Deciding to create my own website was a bit daunting, and it's been a progress (and continues to be as I still feel as I have a lot to learn) but I love the new site and believe it will reach more crafters. I look forward to engaging with you all there.


Happy Hooking,
Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment