Monday, October 10, 2016

Projects Under Construction

I'm going to start this post by saying wow. I've taken on a few bigger projects lately and I love working on each of them. Since I can't show you a finished project as of yet, I decided I'd share with you today two projects I'm working on and where I found the pattern.

The first is a hooded scarf that I am loving to work up. So far it's easy. We'll see what happens when it comes time to assemble *wink, wink* But the pattern is cute, and I found it through All Free Crochet, which sends me daily newsletters FULL of free patterns. I save all them all in my inbox but wow, I've NO idea when I'll ever get to try all the lovely free patterns they share with you. You should seriously check them out. The pattern for the hooded scarf is on a blog site called CrochetNCrafts, for which I've provided you a direct link to the pattern. Just in case you want a hooded scarf yourself. I myself chose not to use a red yarn however. Too Red Riding Hood for me.

Picture is not my own work
The other project I'm working on is a poncho I found on Ravelry. I did pay for the pattern and so far (and this is really my first garment project) it has been simple to work up. If you can double crochet you can do this. I've learned to dc2tog thanks to this project, and I haven't had problems yet. I'm again providing you a direct link because you should at least see how cute this looks. Again, I didn't use the recommended yarn, but a colour stripping worsted yarn instead and so far it's turning out fine. 

I hope to be back in a few days to share with you some other projects and resources I've found. So check back soon! 

Happy Hooking,
Jewels

No comments:

Post a Comment